Free Beginners’ Golf Lessons
Free 6 Week Beginners’ Golf Course
World of Golf are confident they can turn you into a golfer and get you out on a course in just six-weeks.
Their beginners’ golf course teaches you the basics of a good set-up and swing, as well as the rules and the etiquette of the game. You’ll also learn techniques to get you around a golf course and they’ll even include a round of golf to put your new-found skills to the test.
Aimed at complete beginners or new golfers who want to start with the basics, it’s also an ideal course for players who are returning to the game after an absence.
Features of Beginners Golf Course include:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs.
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette as well as the different techniques in completing a course.
- A round of golf at a local golf course to put your new skills to the test.
- Free loan of 7 Iron
- Rules of golf booklet and information pack
- All you pay for is the cost of the balls (£4.20 per bucket)