Lindsays GYP Member Offer
Lindsays is a highly-regarded Scottish law firm. We combine high levels of service with legal expertise to tailor the best possible outcomes and results for you, your business, or your family.
Lindsays are delighted to offer members of Glasgow Young Professionals a 15% discount on fees in the following areas:
- Family Law and Divorce – Our award winning team provide sensitive advice whatever your situation. We can advise on all family situations including financial issues arising on separation or divorce, child related issues, co-habitation agreements, pre and post nuptial agreements and adoption. We can offer a Collaborative approach or traditional representation tailored to your needs. Read more or contact Lesley Gordon.
- Residential Property Sales and Purchases* – We offer a full estate agency and conveyancing advice service, taking you through the house buying or selling process from start to finish and advice to private sector landlords on the issues facing them. Read more or contact Tracy Mackay.
- Wills and Powers of Attorney – Everyone’s family and financial circumstances are different, so we will take the time to find out about your individual situation. We can then discuss the best – and most tax-efficient – ways to make sure your wishes are carried out. Read more or contact David Reith.
- Tax Services – We can advise you on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, or Inheritance Tax and can identify practical ways to save you money. We also offer a self-assessment Tax Return service and the preparation of statements of income and expenditure for tax purposes. Read more or contact Stephanie Dodds.
- Employment Law Services – We help people with all types of employment issues, from constructive dismissal, discrimination and other disputes. We understand the personal impact of these situations, as well as the legal issues. Read more or contact Iain Atack.
We can also offer you a free initial consultation with Lindsays Financial Planning, a firm of independent financial advisers (IFAs), who can help you with your investments, pensions and general financial security. Read more or contact Ewan Pitcairn.
To redeem your discount please make specific this article at your first consultation and present an appropriate form of proof of membership (contact GYP to obtain). Discounts may also be available on other services.
*A minimum fee level applies for discounts on residential property services. This offer expires on 31st August 2012.